Mile High Physical Therapy is located in the beautiful Lowry community and we offer orthopedic rehabilitation at the highest level with the Kinesis movement system.
At Mile High Physical Therapy our focus is orthopedic rehabilitation with an emphasis on knees, hips, ankles, shoulders and back care. Dr. Paden Wolfe has served the Denver area since 1994. He is the only Physical Therapist in the Rocky Mountain region to own a Kinesis movement system, an innovative system that helps patients get back to regular functioning more efficiently than traditional rehab. Our therapists provide one-on-one care with every patient after a thorough evaluation of their condition, send each patient home with home exercise programs on their first day and help people progress through their rehabilitation by providing the proper level of care they need.
To find out more about becoming a new patient, click here.
We treat the following conditions and many more:
- Rotator cuff tears and repairs
- Tennis elbow (lateral epicondylitis)
- Frozen shoulders
- IT Band Syndrome
- Shoulder impingement
- ACL Repairs
- Total knee, shoulder and hip replacements
- Ankle injuries and post-ops
- Hamstring tears and sprains
- Back pain (regardless of the cause- surgical or non-surgical) including:
- Bulging discs, herniated discs, lumbar fusions, discectomies and lumbar instability
- Neck pain (all types- surgical or non-surgical) including:
- Whiplash, degenerative discs, fusions and bulging discs
- Plantar fasciitis
- Broken bones
- Meniscus tears
- Nonspecific foot and ankle pain
- Finger strains
- Partial joint replacements